Choose Bowen Pools For Your Pool Repair & Remodeling Needs
Bowen Pools is family owned and operated. We are a custom pool builder based in Flower Mound, TX. We specialize in complete backyard design and renovation, including spas, covered patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and landscaping. Unlike volume pool builders in the North Texas market that forego quality for quantity, Bowen Pools provides an in-depth design approach to meet every customer’s unique need for fulfilling the dream of the ultimate outdoor experience . We also offer after install services such as weekly pool maintenance and pool repair services.
If you’re looking for a custom built swimming pool in Flower Mound, you’ve come to the right place. Bowen Pools has the professional experience to transform your backyard into the one you have always dreamed of. We’ll consult with you every step of the way to ensure that your custom built pool is exactly the way you envisioned it to be. Give us a call or contact us today for more information.
Bowen Pools provides inground pool remodeling and renovation services to the Flower Mound area. Our employees are professionally trained to diagnose and provide high quality swimming pool renovations and repairs. From repairing pool cracks & tile to re-plastering, Bowen treats each project with our customer’s satisfaction as the highest priority.
- Swimming Pool Plastering
- Swimming Pool Tile Repairs
- Swimming Pool Coping Repairs
- Swimming Pool Additions (Spas, Tanning Ledge, Waterfalls, etc.)
- Swimming Pool Handrails
- Other General Swimming Pool Repairs
- Full Service-Checking with chemicals as needed, emptying the skimmer baskets and more.
- Chemical Only-Checking, adding chemicals, emptying the cleaner bag, skimmer baskets and pump basket.
- Chemical Plus-Checking, adding chemicals, emptying the skimmer baskets, pump basket and cleaner bag. Vacuuming the pool, skimming the surface and brushing the pool on the first week of every month.
- Bi-Weekly Full Service (Only available November-March) – Checking and adding chemicals, emptying the skimmer baskets, pump baskets and cleaner bag, vacuuming as needed, skimming the surface and bottom of pool and brushing the pool. Visits on the 1st and 3rd week of the month.
Read how we set ourselves apart from our competition in the latest issue from Lake Cities Living Magazine!
Chris Bowen leaned back in his office chair and grinned. No one had to tell him twice that his pool company, Bowen Pools, was not only surrounded by competition but that there were some pretty big names sprinkled in there.
“Yeah – there’s a big pool company on every corner,” he said with a laugh. “But we’re beating them where it counts.”
How could Chris be so confident? Pools are being built or serviced every day in Denton County by volume companies that have been around for 20 years or more. Some are on billboards, television, and their names are easy to spot, especially in an area like Lake Cities where families are settling into new homes and crave a pool of their own.